I'm A Feminist


I’m a feminist but I’m in a heterosexual relationship
I’m a feminist but I slide into men’s DMs on social media handles to send my nude pictures
I’m a feminist who inspire young women that look up to me and make them believe men are scum, thrash, and shit
Deviantart.com

I’m a feminist but my vagina cannot have enough of different shapes and sizes of penis
I’m a feminist but I built my mansion through money I got from giving men BJs
I’m a feminist and I’m classy but I can sex a horse for money
I’m a feminist on social media but a puta in reality
Who am I?
Am I a feminist or,
Am I an extremist?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN JUJU: MISINTERPRETED OR OVERATED?

IS GOD THE GIVER OF WEALTH OR DOES HARD WORK GUARANTEE WEALTH?

JUNGLE JUSTICE: THE PATH TO JUSTICE OR NOT?