I'M A FEMINIST II


I’m a feminist but my wife suffer domestic violence daily
Photo credit: British GQ

I’m a feminist but I raped an eight-year old
I’m a feminist and I preach about women’s rights but I beat up my girlfriend to feel my ego as a man
I’m a feminist but I feel I’m entitled to numerous sex partners but my girlfriend or wife is not
I’m a feminist but I barred my wife from getting employed because her role is in the kitchen
I’m a feminist and that is why my friends cannot visit when my wife is home
I’m a feminist but I have been reduced to a maid in my matrimonial because my wife needs to feel like a queen
I’m a feminist and that is why I lost my place as head of the family
I’m a feminist and that is why she calls the shots without talking things out with me
Who am I?
Am I a feminist? Or
Am I evil and dumb ass?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN JUJU: MISINTERPRETED OR OVERATED?

IS GOD THE GIVER OF WEALTH OR DOES HARD WORK GUARANTEE WEALTH?

PROSTITUTION: WHORES OR BUSINESS?